Buzzer doing very well on lakes, fishing it on the french leader, or under a bung.
An excellent pattern for winter fishing.
||Hayabusa FLY 387 – size 10
||8/0 – Black
||Hand stripped peacock quill Brown
||Spanflex red BWO
||Deer Creek Diamond fine
Step by step
1. After fixing the hook in your vice, fix your thread starting at the eye, coming down the shank
2. Tie in the hand stripped quill. Bring back the thread up to the eye.
3. making sure you wet the quill with your lips (to prevent it from breaking), wrap the quill to ¾ th of the shank.
4. Fix the spanflex and form your thorax with the thread.
4.1 Top view
5. Position the two ends of the spanflex at the eye
6. Cut the surplus
7. Make the head
8. Put some UV resin on the point of a needle to apply a light layer.
9. UV Light
10. Final fly